Thursday, May 07, 2009

We've been busy

I was reading some of my favorite blogs, wondering why some of them hadn't been updated in a while only to remember it's been awhile since I posted anything here. We've been busy, and having some computer issues, and I've just not gotten around to it. So here goes...

As I said, we've been busy. Doing what, you may ask?

Most of all, goofing around and laughing together.

Swinging at the park....
climbing trees... at the park of course!

hanging out in trees....

Hanging out at the zoo with friends.....

and without friends......

Skating at the local (okay, cross-town) skate park.....

Dan's becoming a good skater, spending his time swapping bike for skateboard for scooter. He will spend 4 or more hours skating on a Sunday afternoon!

hiking at Tent Rocks with our tribe.....
Playing baseball in the park with Dad....

Dad even had a turn at bat.


Okay, that was fun, but I'm being called to come watch tv -- My Name Is Earl -- with the boys.

No comments: