Sunday, April 15, 2007

Tribal Mothers' Night Out

We had our first MNO last night and it was a blast! Our plan is to have one night out a month. Last night we met, and ate, and talked, and drank wine at Pars Persian/Mediterranean Cuisine. The food was delicious and the company was amazing!



Unlike Crystal I didn't get any pictures of us eating or drinking -- then again, I was just having way too much fun to take many pictures. or maybe it ws the bottle of wine I shared with Beth....

Crystal asked for a toast, and when no one seemed eager to go first, Susan stepped up with "To attachment parenting, and the day you get to go out alone! -- that's as much as I'm going to confide here!

Jenny did get up and dance with house belly dancer -- some sort of Flamenco/Persian fusion.

We joked that we all dressed up more than we do for park days -- Jenny wore a swirly skirt great for her dance.

I know Jenny got more pix and I'm sure she'll post them when she gets a chance, so I'll go ahead and link her blog here

1 comment:

~Crystal~ said...

OHHHH, way better verbage then mine. Jenny looks awesome in that picture! CYA and I'll keep your tribal secrets to myself! GRIN.