Monday, June 08, 2009

Look out below!

On a recent day at home, Gary helped the boys with the water balloon launcher. Launching from the driveway, straight up into the air, then Dan would run out to catch the balloon, or get it hit.

We all had a great time. I didn't launch any balloons, but loved watching the guys all afternoon. We're hoping for more time at home for Gary, with a new local job beginning, probably on the 22nd. Home every night and all weekend long -- we won't know what to do with him first! Likely more balloon launching, more baseball, more lazy mornings, more kisses, more good mornings in person.... I'm not sure there's an end to this list! And we are all very happy and eager for him to come home!




4 comments:

Cap'n Franko said...

Looks like fun to me!

And a P.S.: Power to you for your continuing, thoughtful responses on familyrun.ning. Me, I don't have the patience for it. Too much fun stuff going on around here, ya know?

Sylvia said...

thanks, Frank. I'm starting to wane over at RU, tho. Just a bit to underslept and way too much going on here, too.

hahamommy said...

:::Happy Dance::: That's one husband who *should be* kept 'round the house!! YAY for Gary at home!! <3

Sylvia said...

Yes, we're all doing the happy dance here! I can't wait to be able to say good morning and get my kiss in person every single day! Man, I've missed him these past 21 months.